TIO undertakes many projects for Central Government, Local Authorities and Public Sector Bodies or for private organizations where security is of the essence. As a matter of compliance in this regard, many of our staff have undergone security clearance by means of the Baseline Personnel Security Standard Checks, and or Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks.
tio has commercial insurance policies covering Public and Product liability, as well as Employers Liability. We also have project specific Professional Indemnity cover, (PI) and Goods in Transit Policies, which we are happy to arrange as a bespoke package to suit the requirements of your project. This can be tailored to suit the amount of cover you need, the type of cover, duration of cover and type of works being undertaken. If you need any further information on insurance cover options please call us on 0800 0337890.
Privacy Statement and Use of Information
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to login or register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with TIO. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of TIO. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. TIO may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, TIO may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address, Internet Protocol, the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. TIO always traces how a visitor arrives at the TIO website, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at www.tiogroup.co.uk.
TIO may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from TIO.
Cookies are a common internet technology that assign a unique identification to your computer and store the detail on only your computer’s hard drive via a facility in your web browser.
Cookies are used on this site. They are used to keep track of the information you have given us during your visits to the site. The cookie stored on your computer is simply a numeric identifier that we use to identify you as you move around the site and so you can retrieve information you have previously sent to our server.
What about links on your site?
TIO may, periodically, provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites. We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather. We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
– Send an e-mail to our client services team at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TIO. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TIO. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TIO takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.